Claire Martinez offers NO GUARENTEE for micro pigmentation results. Individual results will vary from client to client and there are many different factors that will contribute to the final result.
A few things Claire cannot control:
- Aftercare (how you care for the treated area after the procedure - If you look after it, it will last longer!)
- Skin type
- How quickly your body metabolises pigment
Some will require touch ups to achieve the desired result. Regular touch up pricing will apply.
Micro Pigmentation is not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or nursing (consult your doctor)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases)
- Had botox within a 3 week period of an appointment
- Used Accutane in the last 6 months
- Sick with cold/flu like symptoms
Cash, debit/credit cards and gift vouchers accepted (excluding AMEX).
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for new clients at the time of booking to secure an appointment. This deposit is transferrable to reschedule your appointment as long as notice is given within 48 hours. This deposit is NOT transferable to another person. If you decide to cancel your appointment, the deposit is forfeited.
If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact Claire as soon as possible.